Specialty Deep Diving Course
This course is designed to help you develop your deep diving skills, because deep diving is (if you do it right!) safe and rightly popular. Deep diving opens up a variety of new and exciting dive sites, e.g. spectacular reefs and/or famous wrecks. After successful completion of this speciality course, the diver is entitled to participate in guided dives up to 40 metres. (Without this speciality, the depth limit for guided dives is 30 metres).
- Planning, organisation, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of deep diving.
- Risk factors and dive table review
- Safety stops and emergency decompression procedures
- Considerations for special equipment, descent ropes and buoyancy control
- Procedures for flying after diving
- Minimum age 15 years
- Certification as a PADI Adventure Diver or proof of an equivalent certification.
Still have questions? No problem. Call us or contact us by mail: